Sunday, April 4, 2010

Differentiate Skills of Talking between Boys and Girls


This topic has many interesting studied, I know some of them, and it has new information for me. First, I learned men and women have different styles of talking; men always talk about public situations, however women always talk about private situations. Also, girls are better at verbal skills than boys and boys are better at mathematics in school. Second, parents talk with their sons more different than their daughters this reason to become girls better than boys in vocalization. Third, also when girls vocalize, look at their parents and remain alert longer, they will respond to talk with them than boys because boys do not that. Finally, the toys can influence in conversation of boys and girls, also parents should choose a variety of toys to develop skills of talking to their children. For example, parents always give their daughters toys grocery, they help them to make conversation, but they give their sons cars to play with them, they can not make conversation.
I have some experiences with my younger brothers, sister, and my nephews about skills of talking. My brother younger than me about eight years I saw him talking when he was nine months because everyone talked and played with him. Because in my family we did not have a child after me, he talked very well. However, I have sister and brother younger than him about two and four years, they talked when they were year and six month because they have some difficulty in their skills of talking when they were children. Because they did not find everyone to talk with them. Also, one of my nephew we always talk and played with him and I taught him said to me my aunt, he said this word when he was eight month after he said daddy and mama. So, I think if boys and girls find who teach them skills of language they will improve at these skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment