Sunday, April 11, 2010

Similarities between my Sister and Me


I live with my sister in one house although I am older than my sister about nine years, but we have some similarities of aspect in our life. Firstly, I like eating candy every day. Also I do not eat well when I feel sad or anxiety so, I am thin. Moreover, I love children and I enjoy play with them and take care of them. For instance, while in my country I played with my nephews and my niece everyday. I missed them when I did not see them one day. Also, if I have test I study well but sometimes I feel afraid and I forget what I study such as when I have a lot of things to thinking about them. Furthermore, I can not acquire a lot of friends; otherwise I am not flexible with other people in short time. I need time to know other people- that mean I am not friendly.

Likewise, my sister has identical aspects with me. she is thin just like me, she usually eat candy, she also does not eat enough food while she sad or has difficulty. Like me, she love children and enjoy playing with them such as our nephews and niece. She always plays with them. Just as, I am fear of stating a test, my sister study hard, but she forget what she studying because she is afraid during a test. Moreover, I am not friendly. Similarly, my sister need time to know who is her friend, she can not be flexible with any people in short period. We find our friends carefully. My sister and I have different age, but we have many similarities in most situation.Of course we have some different in other things

www.i-tich.net/vb/showthread.php?p=151885

No comments:

Post a Comment