Sunday, March 21, 2010

Henna

http://www.womenxite.com/images/thumbnailitems/Bridal-Mehndi/bridal-mehndi-henna29.jpg
http://www.nancydeville.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/henna1.jpg

The most popular fad in my country and in the Middle East for women is henna. It was ancient decorating and temporary in hands, feet, neck, or legs only three weeks, but beautiful designs and smile. Henna make from plants with water. We always use it especially for wedding such as bride and her family, also groom's family they use it before the day of wedding; moreover, sometimes we use it in holiday, or any celebration. Some women use it for their hair when they want change color their hair. We have many designers, they have creative method of decorate for henna. Henna was cheaper than now because many people want to use it especially for wedding. In summary, I like this decorate because it is temporary and make my hands beautiful and my feet. It was old traditional in Saudi Arabia I like henna when I was child.

1 comment:

  1. This decorate is awesome!!

    Many people like it such as my host mum, I think its a traditional decorate.

    ReplyDelete