Sunday, March 7, 2010

A moment of Waiting in Airplane

In Olympic vacation, when I backed my country my trip was long time about thirty-six hours in airplane and airport. I took two airplanes first airplane, from Vancouver to London and second airplane, from London to Bahrain. Bahrain is near my country about one hour by car, but I was sick of waiting in London because the airplane from Bahrain was late about twelve hours. The airport in London is not comfortable, moreover; when I arrived to Bahrain the weather was foggy. Pilot could not touch down in Bahrain. After that, we went to another country near my country, Qatar, also we stayed one hour in Qatar. Afterword, we returned to Bahrain. During the time I looked at a map and time in airplane I counted how many hour to arrive my home because I known when I arrived in morning I see my mother because she had appointment in hospital in afternoon in other city in my country. I miss her I did not see her eleven months ago and before I came to Canada I took care of her because she was sick. I really wanted to see her, but I arrived my home in afternoon when she went to hospital. I felt tired and upset because I wanted to see her first person in my family. I saw all my family except my mother. I saw her in evening at 11:30 pm. The day was difficult for me because I waited eleven months to see her, and I felt guilty when I leave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment